- 87% of farmers own a smartphone
- Smartphone users open their phones 150 times/day, touching it over 2600 times
- 66% of smartphone users admit they’re addicted
- In the next 5 years, 80% of internet activity will come from phones
The State of Agriculture
- Farm bankruptcies are up 24%, leading to more retirements and consolidation
- International competition is cutting into the U.S. market share
- Two-thirds of beginning farmers hold off-the-field jobs
- 99% of growers do not have a marketing strategy, with disruptors getting their attention
The Bushel Platform
Making simple and clear business between grain facilities and their growers.
One Step At A Time
Your Growers Are Your Business
Let's Talk $$
Imagine a world where you can give your growers a virtual grain marketing seminar through their mobile device.
Mountain View Coop in Montana did. Their Bushel-powered app allows them to educate their growers through virtual meetings, facilitated by notifications sent directly to a grower’s phone
Imagine a world where you are fielding 50% less phone calls and doing 50% less clerical work.
HighLine Grain in Washington did. Their Bushel-powered app gives their growers access to their account information 24/7. Fewer clerical calls allowed more time to focus on grain marketing strategies for growers.
Imagine a world where 100% of your growers are using your Bushel-powered app.
Scoular’s Pratt, Kansas, location is living that reality. 100% of growers who do business at that location are engaging with their Bushel-powered app. That means Scoular has 24/7 access to their growers through their mobile device.