Information We Collect
When you access or use our Website, we collect information about you automatically as you use our Website or as you provide it to us, including:
- Website activity, including data about your browsing activity on our Website, such as which pages you visited and when;
- Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our Website, such as your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID;
- Contact information if you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number;
- Customer service information you may provide to customer services including survey responses.
Use of Information
We use any collected data to customize, measure, and improve our Website and services. Unless you ask us not to, we will use your information to respond to you email or phone about our services including to market our services to you, and to deliver targeted marketing to you. We may also use your information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information, or in any other way we may describe when you provide your information to us. Bushel uses Google’s Universal Analytics tracking on our Website. Learn more about how Google handles your data.
Sharing Your Information
Bushel may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- In response to legal process;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Bushel, our users or others;
- With our subsidiaries and related companies;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Your Access and Control Over Your Information
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by our advertising partners:
- You may use the NAI opt out tool here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/), which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from NAI approved member companies; and
- You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, via the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) website here (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” in our marketing emails or by contacting email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Bushel has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Last modified: January 28, 2016