Here are the improvements to our full line of products and services. The quarterly product development focus was on grain buyers, originators and merchandisers who continue to need tools to strengthen relationships with producers and save time by simplifying how they share information with producers.
Precise grade factors:
- We know how important accuracy is when doing business at the volumes you operate with. That’s why we’ve improved the precision of grade factors on your scale tickets to ensure your producers are receiving grade factor data points exactly as they appear in the ERP.
- This update improves the quality of metrics within scale tickets, giving your producers the full, accurate picture of their grain loads. This can reduce phone calls by giving more information to your producers.
Understand your business better
- Gain more details into your business and your producers with our newest tool, Bushel Insights. Having key data points to understand your historical transactions with your producers can help strengthen relationships. Bushel Insights gives historical information in a new visualized form and provides access throughout your organization.
"Bushel’s products and services helps our company to be on the cutting edge of customer interfacing technologies in our marketplace." - Wayne Pingel, FCA
We continue to invest in security tools that improve how we prevent, monitor, detect, and react to any security issues. As more people rely on Bushel when they sign on, we want to emphasize that our data privacy policies do not change with each new integration, partner, or user. As we have integrated with some of the larger ag companies,this has only strengthened our data integrity to benefit all customers.
Vision & Gratitude
One of our main goals is to develop tools that build and solidify relationships between elevators and producers. While Bushel Mobile continues to consistently deliver value, we want to support even more of your goals. We want your producers to be able to make offers – anytime, anywhere, through their Bushel Mobile device. Equipping them with the tools they need to execute their marketing plan creates a tremendous competitive advantage for your grain facility. Viewing futures/cash bids, making an offer, signing a contract electronically, and recording that settlement data can all be completed through your white-labeled app. Multiple digital touchpoints provide additional opportunities for you to have conversations with your growers, strengthening relationships while streamlining workflows.
Community Outreach and Impact
This past summer, we had incredible opportunities to get out and meet with each other, our customers, the ag industry and our local community. Additionally, we look forward to giving back. Lending a hand and helping your neighbor are classic values embodied in the ag industry that we try to reflect every day as well. We hosted a number of different events and are encouraging pledges for payroll deduction donations for the 2021 United Way campaign
Ask Bushel Anything (ABA)
Why is Bushel launching new products instead of expanding its features for mobile?
- As you can see from our product updates, we are still continuing to provide valuable updates and experiences to Bushel Mobile. But when we look at what it takes to build the digital infrastructure for agriculture, it requires more than a mobile app. We want elevators to be able to see and manage bids, hedge those offers and manage the various parts of settlements. As we look at the digital infrastructure, we have to continue to build out what that complete picture is.
- If we’re truly your digital partner, we need to look at how to get better access and signups for your customers for sustainability and carbon programs. We have applications for operational efficiency but also how can we build digital tools to give even more opportunity for your elevator into your future?
How will Bushel’s partnerships with large industry players impact my product/service?
- By bringing someone of the larger players in agriculture onto the Bushel platform accelerates our work. Things like improved data security secures data for companies of all sizes. Some of the feature sets we’re bringing to the market have been accelerated because of these partnerships. There are opportunities to give all of our customers more robust offerings.